Hi, I'm Sony Green

Hi everyone!

My name’s Sony Green. I’m co-founder and Director of Business Development here at Kineviz.

I went to school for sculpture and animation and moved to the Bay Area for a job in video games (LucasArts). From there I went on to consult at companies like Salesforce, IGN, and Prellis Biologics. My work in motion graphics and business development convinced me of the need for a better approach to data visualization.

Then in 2015 I met Wei. A short four years later we launched GraphXR!

Outside of Kineviz, I’m a huge nerd for video games, monster movies, and heavy metal. I would put my disappointment with the last season of Game of Thrones at about a 4. It could have been so, so much better if they’d taken their time with it, but I thought the broad strokes were basically right.

My hope is that this forum becomes a real community as well as an informational resource. I’ve had the privilege to work with some wonderful people here at Kineviz and I’m excited for you all to get to know each other!

2 Likes

This is my alter ego :sunglasses:

Nice to meet you Sony.
I was attendet to your screencast about GraphXR for our facebook development circle in Kyiv. I was very excited to see this solution. And i want to use GraphXR for my science research.
SonyG, please be my mentor.

Sincerely O.B.A.M.A.B๛

2 Likes

Welcome Alex! Happy to help however I can. What kind of research are you doing?

This is research of my life. I am study data engineering now achieving nano-degree of data-science. My research i did was about information system which should be able to process big amount of data in context of security information.

Very cool. You should post all this to “Introduce Yourself!”

1 Like