Is it possible to add GraphXR to my front end?

GraphXR looks pretty cool (I haven’t really tried it yet, just spent a few minutes on the demo), but what I’m looking for is a front end solution that will let visitors to my sites analyze my graphDBs.

Is this possible?

At first glance it doesn’t seem like your licensing structure allows for anything like this.

Hi Thomas,
Yes, GraphXR can be embedded as an iframe. Embedding is currently available with all three levels of GraphXR subscription, Explorer, Analyst, and Enterprise.

Hello, is there any documentation for embedding graphxr into web pages

API is in private beta at this moment. you should however, be able to embed GraphXR view as IFrame

Hello, I used iframe embedding and used this code
, The login page appears, the page is refreshed after inputting the account password, and it returns to the login page again, causing the homepage to be unable to enter

I’m not seeing your code. Did you attach?

<iframe  src="https://graphxr.kineviz.com/projects" width="100%" height="500%" frameborder="0"  scrolling="yes"></iframe>

You need to create a view first. You project has to “connect through server” or no db attached. Then you can get the view share link from project page.

The link you use is the projects home page link. Can’t work in Iframe.

ok.thanks,and I created a new project and successfully imported the node. How to build the relationship stored in the csv with the existing node? I tried loadcsv, but a new node will be created

This is a csv file that stores relationships. I want to establish a relationship from sourceid to targetid. Both attributes are id in the imported nodes.

That is to say, I want to establish a relationship named ControlD between the node whose id is sourceId to id is TargetId, thank you

Hi @Zun-love, thanks for this question! Without having to load the csv, you can use LINK under the Transforms left-side panel to create this relationship “ControlD.” You can also visit our help center to see tutorials on the different transforms you can run once you have loaded your csv into the graph.

I have attached a screenshot here of Link working on a sample data set with the columns you mentioned above. Does this help?

OK,thank you very much

Hello, I want to change the name of the attribute spatial_x1 in the figure to lat, and use cypher to execute the statement ‘match(n) set n.lat = n.spatial_x1 remove n.spatial_x1’
+, but it did not succeed, it still looks the same, this statement can be successfully executed in neo4j.

Hi @zun-love,

Another way you can change the property name is by using our “Enhance Table” feature. If you go to the Table left-side panel and click Enhanced Table on the bottom (see below) you can edit the property names by clicking the gear icon to “Rename” the property.

Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

@zun-love, It is also important to note that cypher queries are for changing data in the Neo4j DB.
Using f(x) Transforms can help change the data once it is in GraphXR. Graph-based f(x) functions enable you to calculate values based on existing properties and write the results back to the source nodes or edges. This capability is similar to formulas in Excel and SQL, and functions in a MapReduce framework. An f(x) transform lets you run javascript formulas on a single category or relationship. You select existing properties in the data to create new properties according to pre-defined or custom formulas.

ok,thanks for your help